Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Living With Oma 3

Monday 11th 2016, was just a normal day. I woke very tired and sleepy. But as usual my angel woke me up with a smile on her face. While sleeping I felt this slimy thing on my face. Turns out it was my angel mounting a kiss on my face with her running nose and a smile. Though I didn't like the nose part, I enjoyed the fact that I have a baby that will kiss me back to life. Lol! Then the rest of the day began. We played hide and seek, peek-a-boo, catch, and alphabet song. These activities are our regulars. What do I expect from a toddler. Huh! Like I mentioned there was nothing special about my Monday other than the whole family woke up and are alive. Thank God.

Oh let's I forget, I remembered my dream of becoming an actor while playing with my angel. So I quickly went to my closet to scan for my old script that I drafted some sort of fictional drama. I loved it. I will  be sharing it with you soon. I love the script so much because the grammatical error in it is off the chain. Lol! When i wrote the play/drama I wasn't a graduate yet and that made it more special. Discovering my talent at that early age. Just that I didn't put it to use. To be honest I was scared. Scared that it's not going to be received well. Scared that it's just a silly imagination. So many things I was scared about. I leave it to you awesome readers to judge my baby talent. I will be posing the script soon. As for now. Have a wonderful day. What a Monday that was. Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...