Monday, January 11, 2016

What A Weekend- NFL Wild Card Heart Attack

 Image result for nfl football
Let me tell yeah!

My weekend was one hell of a roller coaster.  On Saturday 9th 2016, Pittsburgh-steelers and Cincinnati -bengals played their wild card match. I know some of you might be thinking what does she know about football. Well, you will be surprise how much I know. Back to the game. The game was heart wrecking for me especially towards the 4th quarters. Steelers were leading the Bengals 15 to 0 until my trip to the chicken I realized that the Bengals had scored a touchdown. Before I could digest the touchdown, bengals scored yet another touchdown. giving them 16 points lead. I was in shock. I had a meltdown because I was like wow! we had it all along. how could this happen. I was so rooting for the steelers because I love that team so much. It was disappointed because Ben was hurt and tired and Antonio Brown on the other hand, had a concussion. What more could go wrong. I left for my bed. I couldn't take the heartbreak anymore. I went to bed and left my husband to continue watching the game.

 Few minutes later, I heard a loud voice coming from my husband. We won. I'm like, how possible? It turned out that we had a 3 point kick. I was so excited that I went to bed late talking about the narrow victory. I thought about the heavy downpour on the field that Saturday. I was like they tried. Just be happy. Steelers almost gave me a heart attack. If Saturday was this tough, then the playoff is going to be insane. Well, I will not think about that for now. That was my Saturday. Now wait till you read about my Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...