Thursday, August 24, 2017

Social media side chicks rules marriages

 Image result for side chick
Like what? The word is normalizing strange things for feature leaders to adapt. I get it that we are now in a world were bad things in general are widely accepted as good. However, some behaviors are too overbearing. Take for instance, the social media side chicks. These side chicks as they are called are pushing women out of marriage. They have so much leverage in a man's marriage than the wife in the marriage. Like they dictate what goes on in the marriage from the outside.

I am not going to act like this so-called tradition of men cheating with their wife with the other woman is not ancient. But, what I don’t understand is the side chicks making it looks like is ok to sideline someone’s husband. What amazes me about the whole thing is the idea that some of these side chicks are not even interested in marrying these scapegoated men. Rather, all they want is to snag their money, break their home and go. Just recently, I saw a video of a heartbroken wife online, crying and calling out a side chick who has successfully extorted valuables from her husband. In fact, her husband has gone as far as buying a mansion, car and landed properties for the lady. The sad wife explained how the side chick has managed to enrich herself with money all thanks to her husband. They sad wife said that the car she is currently driving was bought a decade ago while the side chick parade her latest automobile online. To crown it all, the sad wife played some video clips of the side chick and her mother celebrating the new car. How sad is that.

Another strange video I saw online, believe it or not, came directly from a particular side chick who felt the need to make an angry video and upload it online. According to the lady, she was tired of most housewives entitlement towards their husband. She said that most housewife should share their husbands. Lol! I caught a laugh there 😎. She mentioned how lenient she has been to these wives but if provoked again, she will be force to take their husband completely. I said in my inner voice, if you hasn’t done that already. I can’t tell people how to live their lives but common, women should respect the sanctity of marriage. This idea that side chicks has the same privilege if not more than the main wife is getting out of hand. Marriages are being broken rapidly mostly because of infidelity. Meanwhile, that is not why I am here. Just saying, side chicks, Instagram hotties should slow down a little.

I have even seen on Love and Hip Hop were these so called side chicks openly fight the wife of the husband they are having an affair with. What? They even brag about how better they are. All I can say is what a world we are living in. People are going gaga. I think people need Jesus 😄. I have said my own. I leave the rest for you readers.

Thanks
I am humble.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...