Friday, September 1, 2017

Hurricane Harvey victims, the best days are ahead.

 Image result for hurricane harvey 2017
It all looks bad now but I trust that you will get through this. It is sad to watch what has befallen you all and as well see all you labored for go down the drain, literally, with flood. Watching these images on TV is heart breaking. My heart bleed for those who lost their beloved ones during this tropical storm. I lack words but I believe that just like hurricane Katrina, you all will get through this. My prayers goes out to you all and I will try my best to chip in my own cent for relief.



Thanks.
I am humble.
Photo credit: Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. My heart and prayers for everyone affected. For those that lost love one's may the good Lord be your strength.🙏🙏🙏💪💪💪💪💪

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...