Sunday, January 24, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 12)




This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!




AMY:
How is it shocking?

MATT:
I’m sorry to say this but seriously don’t you think you a bit older than Willy? Though we’re friend and we share the same class that doesn’t necessary mean you should date him…. Where is you’re mind Amy?.
[CHUCKLE]

AMY:
First and foremost, age is only but a number, secondly you’re jealousy I choose him instead of you.
[GRUNT AND GROAN]

MATT:
All right, I know you’re mad at me right now. I can only do nothing but to say sorry and good luck in you’re love thrive.

AMY:
Well! I’ll pretend we never had this discussion. Anyway, I have forgiven you but promise me, you won’t tell him or anyone at all about my intention toward him.

MATT:
[LAUGH]
Yup! I cross my heart. I wont… can I just ask you this question?

AMY:
Yeah. Why not?

MATT:
When did this happened. Apparently, the feeling did not poop up just impromptu, it being  in you all along.

AMY:
[LAUGH ]
Not really, I’m  just realizing yesterday that I have something deep for Willy. Come on Matt, give me a break! The guy is cute. Though his a bit younger than me.... his brilliant and above all he is kind…..[SIGH] 
What else do I want from a guy that he doesn’t have. I guess I was actually observing him before I thrive into a relationship. But guess what!

MATT:
What?

AMY:
[MUMURED] He is exactly my type….. whoa! I like him.

MATT:
Wow…… that is funny. Is undeniable, you guys will make a great couple

AMY:
Thank you.

MATT:
You’re welcome. See ya!
[CHATTERING CONTINUE]
[CAMERA ROLLED AT THE FOOTBALL FIELD]

MATT:
Go Zack, go Phillip……… Go! Go! Go![SHOUTING]

AMY:
Yeah!......
[BOT LAUGHING]
[AUDIENCE SCREAMS AND APPLAUSE]
STAGE 9:
CAMERA CAPTURED THE CRIMINALS BALL ROOM:
[CAR HORN AND SCREECH]






Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...