Saturday, January 16, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 6)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!


                                                                   GANG BOSS:



It is for the money you own me. Do you think I run charity organization for drug addict like you? However, Rush!
RUSH:
Yes sir.
GANG BOSS:
Who is giving out my business?..... Do I look to you like a Santa clause huh?
RUSH:
I don’t understand sir?
GANG BOSS:
What do you mean you don’t understand dumb-ass?
RUSH:
Sorry boss.
GANG BOSS:
I can't believe you guys are running my business this way, behind my back. I mean, it is awful. Rush………… what happened with the restriction board of no pay no gain. What are mine even saying? You should know that.[GROAN] Who gave out my stuff without collecting my money from this punk? Who?..... perhaps, this is pretty much what you guys do with my stuff… whoa! I see. Tell me now or else I gonna strangle you.
RUSH:
Sir is Mass.
GANG BOSS:
[SHOUT]
 Mass!...... You! get me Mass right away.
                                                        
                                                         RUSH:
[RUSH YELL]
Right away sir.
                                                    GANG BOSS:
What if I tell you this little rat? You’re a dead meat. Answer me?
[SHOUT AND GROWL]

GEORGE:
Oh, no. sir I beg you don’t kill me. I’ll pay back all the deam I own you. I promise sir.
[GEORGE, PANTING AND GAGGLING]

GANGE BOSS:
Too late boy, too late…. Wait a seconds, I think I might consider you. However, you’re still young and fresh… I like you’re spirit.

GEORGE:
Oh! Thank you sir, thank you. I’m grateful.

GANGE BOSS:
Easy! Easy! Don’t be too excited yet, you never know what I have in store for you, trust me.
[LAUGING]

STAGE 4
CAMERA STILL ROLLING:
MASS:
You sent for me?

GANG BOSS:
So all you do, is to mess around with my business huh? I think I have the right to know how long these have been going on.

MASS:
[MASS STAMRING]
Um….. Well



Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...