Friday, September 1, 2017

Life after pregnancy



 Image result for pregnant women
After going through a nine months course called pregnancy and graduating with a distinction called baby, what next? This is what I asked myself after having my two kids. The reason I found myself wondering what will become of me is because I saw these changes in me. My body is not what it used to be anymore. It is almost like I’m totally a new person. I am not enjoying the sagging stomach, the weight gain and the increase in boob and more.

It is all new to me because the elasticity of my skin is quite different now. I love working out but I am working twice as hard now compare to way I used to before babies. Some days it looks like all my efforts at the gym are worthless. Don’t get me wrong. I knew that going through pregnancy will change me but I didn’t know that it will drastically transform me the way it did. But on the flip side, the transformation is not all bad. I realized that having my babies has made me become more patient. Oh talk about patient. This is one area of life that I always struggle with but with babies now. I think I can now receive my award as the most patient human being in the world. Common I am waiting for it? 😊!

Another positive change that came to me after pregnancy is love. I love more now. Prior to pregnancy, I used to be that emotional, sensitive, compassionate and loving fellow. However, love to me don’t stick for long. I love for few days and the next day it disappear. It was almost like a game for me then. I guess I didn’t really understand it then. But with my kids. I never knew I could love them so much. Oh I love my kids. The crazy thing now is, the love is some worth intoxicating. Did I say I love them and loving my kids is making me extend love to people more. Good thing right? Lol.

I want to say that the physical changes I saw in me after my babies are weighing on me but I have accepted that it is part of pregnancy. Therefore, I will move on and cherish my kids forever. Still, I cannot accept weight gain. No! No! No!. I am working tirelessly to shed these pounds. It will all come together I believe. Now to you, have you ever experienced dramatic change after pregnancy? Leave a comment below. We want to know.

Thanks.
I am humble.
Photo credit: Pixabay

2 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrl! Point on. Also, this so call "time" I used to take at least 1 hr to beautify myself now I only have 5 min if lucky 7 min. 3 kids after and still working on the weight😢😢😢😢 i feel you mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness you in the same boat as me. Wow! I am tired ohhh. lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...