Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 9)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!

                                                                  GEORGE:



 [SHOUT] What?

GANG BOSS:
You heard me and don’t make me repeat myself again.[SHOUT]

GEORGE:
I’m sorry boss.

GANG BOSS:
Better. Actually, the other day, I went back to my crib and I discovered that you’re here for the right reason. Trust me, it is not a coincident……[CHUCKLE] It take somebody that has nerve and liver to come to  my territory,…. Buy my stuff and didn’t pay. I really gave it a serious thought. Moreover, I came to a conclusion that you are the right person for this cartel. Yeah!

GEORGE:
But!

RUSH:
Shhh…… you don’t talk.

GANG BOSS:
[SCREAMS] Don’t you ever try that again, ever!

GEORGE:
I apologize for last time boss.

GANG BOSS:
Where did I stop?[COUGH] Hem….hem. you! You’ve liver and I’ll require more liver from you for the next Job I’m about to assign to you. Let me remind you, nobody born of woman can eat my money and go sccot free. Nobody!... that mean you have a strong liver, you’re not an exception…..[SMILE] That is why I want you to bring your innocent little brother here on Friday by 10pm for an exchange for my money.

GEORGE:
[GASP] Oh, no! no! no! no. you’re joking right? Please………. Tell me you’re joking. Oh lord. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. What do you want my fifteen year old brother for? For God sake, you have me part of the term, what the hell do want my brother for?

GANG BOSS:
Poor little boy, you should have made a proper inquire about me before stepping on my toes. I guess you know that failure to bring him, will amount to his death. Choose between his life or death.

GEORGE:
Please boss, take me instead. Do whatever you want to do with me. Moreover, I cause it myself. Therefore, leave my brother out of these. My parent will have me dead if anything happen to him. They love him more than life itself. Please…
[GEORGE SOBBING AND GAGGLING]

GANG BOSS:
Ha ha, ha, ha. Perhaps, his is Benjamin in the bible hmm?

GEORGE:
I bet my parent will not survive it when anything happen to Willy.[SNIFFE]

GANG BOSS:
[SLAMING TABLE]
I don’t care boy[SHOUT] Do I look to you like I care? I’m the axe that pears peoples heart without remorse…. Remember Friday by 10pm….Hey! don’t dare me.
[TIRE SCREECH AND ALARM]

GEORGE:
I’m sick to my stomach. Come on, who says I’m not a prodigal son. I thought my membership with the cartel has resolve my past issue with the boss…..[GRUNT] knowing that brother is gonna be past of this dreadful club is making me insane.

RUSH:
Hey! Watch your mouth.

GEORGE/LIVER:
I’m sorry dude. Man! Is bad enough that am here yet he want my innocent brother too. I know I am clumsy at time but that doesn’t mean I should trade him out. This is awful.



Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...