Monday, September 4, 2017

Read Now! The fear of African mother is the beginning of wisdom



Image result for african mother and child
African mothers are like your second God. If only that is possible. They are your first idol. You have no choice but to admire their courage, strength, love, nurturing ways, selfless attributes and above all, power. Oh yes power. You heard me right. African mothers are powerful. Their powers in African soil is monumental. Yes we have our fathers but without them there won’t be Africa. Whoever con the word “Mother Land” has a reason. Today I want to talk about why you should fear an African mother. Noticed I didn’t use the word respect, I said fear. This is because fear and respect are used interchangeably when it comes to African mothers. Lol.

As a child do not get your African mother angry because when she screams, it is worse than hurricane. Her angry voice echoes at 85 miles per hour. Enough to destroy a whole city. Lol. (Mind you, I am not mocking hurricane disaster here. This is just a reference). Moving on, African mothers have different ways to display their anger. They use their eyes. When an Africa mother rolls her eyes at you, you are in trouble. When she blinks her eyes, it means you should stop whatever you are doing that’s making her angry and get out. Also, when she bite her mouth, you get the gist. Lol! Just don’t get your African mother angry. If you do, you are dead. African mothers specialized in ass whooping whenever their kids provoke them. They use cane or hand. Either way, you will get it hot. Lol!

African mothers do not take nonsense from anyone. Especially when it comes to their own kids. When they tell you to do something. You do it. Do not ever disobey an African mother. If you do, I repeat, you are dead. 😀! They love you as much as they beat you when you mess up. For example, if your African mother asked you to clean the house before she gets back from wherever she went to and she gets back and discovered that you didn’t clean the house. My advice to you is run. Run, for that day you need an important family member to intervene or else. Bury yourself. 😅! Just kidding. But like I was saying, you will not like yourself that day for disobeying her. I think I am enjoying this topic about African mothers. For this reason, I will be sharing more about the strength and weakness of African mothers in my coming post. For now, take time to show your mother some love because without her you won’t be where you are today. I love you mummy.


Thanks.
I am humble.
Photo credit: Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...