Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What My Day Has Been Like!

I have been  very busy with myself today. For some reason I told myself I will learn how to make wig. Though, I know how to make hair but one thing I have always wanted to learn is how to make wig. So today I went out to go buy all the necessary tools I need to get started. Below is the hair from Aliexpress and I am yet to unwrap it. Also, is a mannequin head that I bought to make the process easier. See photo:





















I have not started making the wig yet but I am supper excited. One of the reasons, I didn't get started was because my angel is at home today and she barely allowed me to do anything. It has been all cry day in our house.  Just too frustrating for me. Now she's sleeping and I am here, trying to post this. That's it. My day is both interesting and annoying. At least I am watching Ellen Show right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...