Wednesday, January 27, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 15)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!





TUG 1:
Out! Out! Out of the funky car now before I blow off your heads. However, do not try to play games with me because I’m gonna shoot anybody who try to escape.
[TUG 1 GROWL AND GRUNT]

RUSH:
Hell, no. this is all Livers plan. I sense sabotage here, that son of a bitch.[GRUNT]

WILLY:
Who they hell is Liver?

RUSH:
Shut the fuck up! Before I shoot you myself…… Guys! I know you  don’t know me, at the same time don’t do anything stupid.

TUG 1:
[SHOUT]
Shut up!  Do I look like a joke to you. I assume you think we’re playing dumb ass!

WILLY:
[GASP] Holly macro!
[ALL TUGS CHUCKLES]

RUSH:
Who are you calling dumb ass? You son of a beast…[breathing hard] By the way, why are we being ambush?

TUG 1:
No…. slow down….[SIGH] Be patient with me buddy. You’re gonna ask my boss that.

WILLY:
[WILLY YELL]
 Boss! What boss?[PANTING]

TUG 1:
Like I said, you guys better behave yourselves or else

SLIT:
Or else what? Come on. Rush you’re not gonna stand there and watch this swan drag us into their car. We better do something fast.[MUMURING]

Rush:
Off course not,
[GUN SHUT FIRE] .... Hey! Matt. Take care of the boy.
[GUN SHUT AND BULLET SHATTERING]
[WILLY SCREAMING]

WILLY:
Oh, lord. this is horrible. What has George gotten me into……. Lord save me, save me…..[PANTING AND GRUNTING]
[PEOPLE CLAMORING]

TUG 2:
You get that guy and the boy. Move it now! Move……[shouting]

TUG 3:
Awe…..Fuck….. shit! You’re going down bitch.
[GUN SHUT]

WILLY:
Aarh! Aarh ……..[ WILLY SCREAMS AND FALL]

TUG 3:
Shit! I shut the little boy. I miss they punk……. What are we gonna do guys?




Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...