Saturday, January 9, 2016

Living With Oma 2

Today is one of my favorite day of the week. I love Saturdays because i get to go clean the house of God. For those of you that want to know which house of God I clean. Well, I attend Redeem Christian Church Of God. Forget about the location. I love cleaning the house of God because it is rewarding and refreshing. Also, because my cleaning team are so warm and welcoming. I love them so much that every Saturday, i look forward to go keep the house of God clean. Below is me on duty- excuse my look, it was cold this morning.















Yap! that's me cleaning my church.
After the cleaning, my day began as a mother of the busiest toddler in the world. When you see my angel in person she looks shy. But as soon as we step into the house. My goodness! it like a non stop choo choo train. Screaming, playing and laughing. It's one hell of a ride. Fun ride though. Below is my angel playing around what seem to me like the longest hall way in an apartment ever.

















Oh! she loves playing catch.  After the running around, she well, fell asleep thereby giving me the time to do some house chores. Hmmm! exhausting. However, when it comes to my diary, she sometimes let me write and post things. Not all the time. Right now I am home alone. She went out with her dad to the library while i have time to myself to sleep and do some writing. Believe me, our day is going to get more crazier when they get back. Good thing - we are stepping out. Hahaha. I love my baby.

That's it for now.
 Boring huh? Welcome to my world. Don't need a spelling check here in my blog because i am not writing a comprehensive exam, i am only sharing my diary. Lol! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...