Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Africans worship doctors



 Image result for Africans doctors
If you are not a doctor in American you will be treated like a pauper in African community. Wait a minute, I thought people’s career should base on passion and willingness. Alright money can be a factor too but not when a career like doctor is idolized. Common now! It’s not as if when you go to the hospital you will be given a special treatment just by having a doctor as a friend. Also, it not like your doctor friend pays your bills. So why are they practically been worship among Africans. Enough of this stupidity. The way Africans place African doctors in American on a high pedestal is beyond me. They make me lose the respect I have for that wonderful profession. I value all doctors in respective of where they come from because they save life. That my friend is priceless.

However, if Africans in America keep on idolizing this profession, then am afraid they’re ignorant. I believe every program offered in the university have it unique purpose and that is why it is offered in the first place. Why do naïve Africans choose to pick one particular major and place it above others. Guess what, I know why. It is because of money. Money, money, money. Goodness, why can’t we appreciate what others are doing in their respective careers without placing them on a money scale. Africans in America are gradually adapting the India class system but in their case, it is who has the best career in America. A popular street slang from my country says “who you help?” I agree, who did your doctor/medical career help? Enough please.


Hey mybeautifuloma readers, don't forget to comeback on Friday for the latest hot gist.

Thanks.
I am humble.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...