Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Making some changes

Thank you all my beautiful readers. I have something on my mind and it is called change. I am planning to make some changes to my blog but I will be needing your help. I am trying to see if I should transition to one of these blogs below..
1. Gossip blog
2. Fashion blog
3.Lifestyle blog
4. Motherhood blog

I know that I have worked on a gossip blog prior to what I have now and it was successful but I got pregnant again with my son and I have to leave it.  I left it because the demand to keep posting news and gossip were getting to my pregnant head at the time.

However, now I am ready but on decided and will need some help. Let me know what you would like me blogging about.  Leave a comment below or email me. Mind you any change I make will take sometime to be implemented. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...