Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Under the weather

          When you have kids who goes to daycare, your health becomes their prey. I have been under the weather for three days now. My kids got their bad flu from daycare that got to me as well. I barely sleep because the moment I try to, my kids cries out for help. Their constant requirement of attention has made it very difficult for me to recover speedily. Well! God is in control.
        
         This is the life of a stay at home mom. You think staying at home will give you the leverage to do whatever you want as well as get a good rest, sorry to burst your bubbles, no.... Rather you work ten times more compare to if your at work. Each time I try to eat breakfast or lunch, you find me rushing the food as if I am in some kind of eating competition. Oh my! However, I wouldn't trade them for anything. You all know that I love babies. Here at mybeautifuloma, we love babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...