Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Baby mama a money making machine



Image result for baby mama
Like most jobs, being a baby mama is graduating becoming a good career path for some women. Just check this out. Most women who are fortunate enough to have a baby with a rich celebrity earns more money than the average woman with a bachelor degree. I mean the pay is good now to be a baby mama. Again, our society is losing it. Young ladies these days sleep online editing and filtering their photos so they could nab any lose star. Why not if not. When they only thing it takes is to make babies with a super-rich celeb and whala, they're rich. Though this lifestyle might seem interesting, but I strongly advice young girls to please don’t admire such lifestyle. Who said you can’t be self-made like Oprah Winfrey just with your talent and a little education. Who said you can’t own a business of your own. Who said you can’t do it all. Too bad we live in a society that cares more about a woman's looks outside as opposed to who they really are inside.

                 Also, the problem with our young generation now is their mindset. They seems to have that you can’t tell me nothing attitude.  They have tossed away the word shame. I remembered in one of my sociology class, the effect of labeling on people. How oftentimes labeling push people to assume the label being given to them. While, this baby mama label is gradually becoming a cash cow. I still believe our young girls should understand the danger involved in it. Yes you are having all this money now but what happens to your kids in the near future I ask? I know how easy it is to blame they men but common! You have as much power to say no just as you have to say yes. I am not a physiologist but I would think the children that comes out of these affairs are affected. I hope you baba mamas understand the word identity crisis. Talk about identity crisis. In Africa this is usually a problem for a male child. Take my advice baby mamas, stop proliferating babies everywhere for the sake of money or 15 minute of fame. Just saying.


Thanks.
I am humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...