Monday, August 28, 2017

The latest fashion in church


Image result for church dresses

Can I start by saying that some of the outfits ladies wear to church nowadays is breathtaking? When you see what they wear to church these days, you can’t help it but to gasp for air. Yes God looks at the heart and not the body. But guess what? Men look at the body. Before I forget, according to the word of God, our body not our heart is the temple of God (1 Corinthians 6-19:20). Therefore, I don’t understand why most ladies will dress half nude to the house of God. When asked, they will say it fashion. These ladies emulate what they see in social media and they assume it’s appropriate to wear them to church. If you know me personally, I love fashion. I love to dress. But there is a thin line between fashion and fashion faux pas. A lot of fashion faux pas are now predominate in church. Mostly from the young adults in church. This is totally unacceptable. Please my advice to these ladies is keep your Instagram fashion at home and come to church well covered. You have enough place you can show your skin, and one of those place is the beach.

Also, another group of women that dress in an ungodly manner are the women leaders in church. I can tell you how many women leaders in the church that I used to attend, that wears tight skirts and pants to church. It is so embarrassing, to see a woman of God you look up to walking to the “alter” with a pair of pants that aligned her underwear. Ugh! It get so bad that you have no choice but to cover your eyes when you see such. However, the problem with this situation is that people have the right to do whatever they like. Hence, you shouldn’t judge. I am not judging anyone but I believe in the sacrecy of church. Above all, adult church members are all matured enough to know what is good and bad. So no advice here. Just felt the need to write this post.

Thanks.
I am humble.
Photo Credit: Pixabay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...