Friday, August 11, 2017

What do I do with my life?

Is it just me or is there someone out there that is in a stage in their life that does not know what they want to do with their life or career?. I am so confused. For those of you who doesn't know me. Let me introduce myself. In 2014 I was an inspiring blogger. I started a gossip blog that was thriving at the time. In fact, I was pulling a significant amount of traffic but something happened. Don't ask me what it is. To cut long story short, I had to end the blog. As sad as it may be I had to end it and as well change everything about it, including my domain name. After that incident, I found myself stagnant with my career. I just don't know what path to take with my blogging career, hence, it explains why I will post something today and post again in a month or two or three thereafter. I really do love blogging and that's why I am so confused. Then again I thought to myself why not share my experience with some of you guys who cares to read. It good enough that I am an international in America. I am proud of it. I love the fact that I get to experience two different cultures. I love it.

Therefore, I have decided that I will start from the beginning to update you guys my journey to USA and my life as an international student. Hope to hear what you guys thinks about my journey.  Wait for the next post for "The Dream" first before "The Journey". Don't judge please. Mind you this is not an English classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...