Friday, January 8, 2016

2016: Why I modified my blog

I know some of you maybe wondering why i went from this:













to this:

















Well, i guess since this is a new year, i need to get rid of  things that don't bring me pleasure and my first blog was one of them. Though i was scoring a lot of readers but i felt like the market for such blog is infiltrated by all kinds of blogs out there. Facebook now is been lambasted by blogs with the same story line. If you know what i mean. I love my old blog don't get me wrong but the market i don't. I think I will leave it  at that. I wish my fellow upcoming colleagues who are still on the gossip blog all the best. I have chosen  my path and this time, it's all about me. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...