Friday, January 8, 2016

My New Year Resolution


















This year 2016, i decided to change my usual resolution of weight loss. I said to myself i need to change everything about myself. I mean everything. After the normal church service on the 31st of December 2015 entering 1st of January 2016. I went straight for my pen and paper and wrote this below:
I chose this word because it is more practical and realistic to me. I needed to filter myself from any bad friendship, behavior, thinking and more. I needed to change everything about myself including my body. I needed to change my financial statue, my mindset and my relationship with God. I just needed change. There you have it, change is an umbrella to everything that i just mentioned. With God by myself. It will all happen.  So what is you realistic new year resolution? Remember it's never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...