Friday, January 8, 2016

My Day!

It's is often difficult to predict what your day may look like. But in my case, sometimes I do. You see when you have an 18month old baby running around the house, it's pretty much predicted. I call it mess. My little angle today engaged me in a full body work out. I was chasing her all around the house, with her holding my kitchen utensils. She thinks it funny but i think it dangerous. I love my baby no doubt however, i wish she has a stop button where i can easily control her movement. It is tough but that is the fun of it. She is sleeping right  now. I mummy offcourse have to go into the kitchen and make us some food. Do I really rest. I thought stay at home mummies do?  huh not really. As for me, you will have to follow me as i write on my unending diary. Love is important in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...