Tuesday, January 12, 2016

It's Tuesday The Snowy Day

I love snow when I don't get to drive. I dislike snow when driving. So you see the way I think. Haha! That's brings me to today Tuesday 12th 2016. I woke up to snow. It's cool to see the whole place covered in snow. I was lucky to take some pictures before the snow remover guys came. Below is some photos of the snow:


Yap! That's my angel viewing through the window.
She absolutely loved it. She couldn't contain her excitement. She kept screaming. Lol! Another thing that made me feel like today is going to be a special day was when I look up my Facebook page, I saw my dearest friend, Q'laire N. Kingslee and her husband being given a special chieftaincy tittle. I was very happy and proud of them. She's such a gorgeous Lolo.("Lolo"is another local name for a queen in Igbo land of Eastern Nigeria) I don't have her permission yet, if not I would have shared her ceremonial photos for you all to see. I am so excited because this is just the beginning of a wonderful thing to happen to me today. I will keep you all posted. I know you trust me on that. Heh! heh! Love yeah......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...