Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Light, Camera, Action! ...My Fictional Story Begin ( Post 1)



STAGE 1:
CAMERA PEEP MR JASON APARTMENT:
[ALL SHOUTING AND LAUGHING]
MRS JASON:
Oh, my baby Willy, I love you. I wonder where you got such an extraordinary sense of humor. [LAUGHING]
MR JASON:
 Have you forgotten how we met? Remember I was the funniest guy among my peers. Common. Where else will he gotten it from?  If not from me.
GEORGE:
 Ew…….. guys! Why must it, be only Willy we discuss and cheer in these house? Probably some people are forgetting that they have another son. Well let me quickly remind you guys, I’m the first son in this house and if you all prefer to keep me in the dark and choose Willy over me, then you got something coming…….. I have news for you, [GIGGLE] I’m not going anywhere neither I’m dying soon.
[GEORGE SCREAMS]
[ALL SILIENT]
WILLY:
 wow…… That was so intense and pathetic.
MR JASON:
Yeah, it was.  George! What the hell are you talking about?..... Who is dying?
MRS JASON:
Yes tell us.
GEORGE:
[CLEAR THROAT] I guess I overreacted, didn’t I?

Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this before I went to college and knew no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...