Wednesday, January 13, 2016

It's A New Day, A New Dawn

Before I talk my day today, I just want to conclude on what happened yesterday. Yesterday was extremely cold. Though cold but awesome for sleeping and reading. However, my beautiful angel had a minor domestic accident in which she fell on the floor, hitting her face hard. She cried so hard that I felt bad for her. The whole situation was taken care off and as a trooper that she is, she jumped back into her routine few minutes later.  My angel and I saw  a marathon of 2008 Garfield the Cat movie. She really enjoyed it. After the movie everything was pretty much the same with our activites. That's was yesterday dealing with my angel.

As for today, I can't say much but be grateful for life. We just woke  up not long ago and had our breakfast. My angel is off to Daycare. I' home alone today. Wohooo! yeeeeaah! So happy. Now I can do some chores, post things, read, sleep, eat.......... etc. I can go on and on and on. My day is just beginning and I know it's going to be great. Hope yours will? Will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...