Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 2)

This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the first post, click here to do so. Enjoy!



WILLY:
Mm-hmmm!
GEORGE:
Um………… I think I have to go finish up what I was doing in my room. Excuse me please!
WILLY:
Yes, sure. Man! That was one hell of a conversation…. Mom! I will see you guys later. Bye!
MRS JASON:
What is wrong with George lately? I notice some changes in his behavior.
MR JASON:
Maybe you should ask him that?
[BOTH GIGGLE]
MRS JASON:
Honey. This isn’t funny.

STAGE 2:
CAMERA ROLL AT BROOKLYN TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL:
[WILLY SHOUT]
WILLY:
Hey! Amy wait up.
AMY:
Wow……. Somebody has decided to come out of his shell this time. Come on. Tell me did you win lottery or something.
WILLY:
 [CHUCKLE]No. why?
AMY:

I haven’t seen such look from your face for a long time now. Boy! Something is definitely fishing.
WILLY:
Nothing. Perhaps, I woke up from the right side of the bed today.

AMY:
Really?

WILLY:
Mm-hmm. Yeah.

AMY:
Willy are you taking part in this football competition that is coming up? I heard is a championship competition. Apparently, it is very rewarding. Yeah![NODDING]

WILLY:
Are you kidding me? Hell no. I don’t play football. Have you forgotten?
AMY:
[GASP] Oh, my bad. I almost forget that somebody kinda lack confident. Willy I’m a little bit confused about what to do to boost you’re confident.

WILLY:
Say that again?

AMY:
You mean?
No! The other confidence thing.

AMY:
Oh, snap. I cross the line huh?

WILLY:




Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this before I went to college and had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...