Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 3)

This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other post, click here to do so. Enjoy!
                                                                    
                                                                        WILLY:


So this is what you think of me huh? What am i even saying; the whole school thinks I have absolute no confidence. am timid and shy. Wow! Willy the handsome and shy boy….. Damn! Perhaps, you have to wait for this competition to tell it to my face?...[EXCLAIM] What kind of a friend are you?

AMY:
No, no, no,no. That is definitely not what I meant. Believe me.

WILLY:
Never mind, am out of here.

AMY:
Wait! Willy wait! I’m sorry…… oh Lord, I suck.  [GROAN AND THUD]

THE NEXT DAY:
CAMERA ROLL AT THE STREET:
[INDISTINCT GIRLS SCREAMS]
Willy!………….Willy![SCREAMS]

GEORGE:
What is wrong with these girls? I’m still confuse about what people think you are. Honestly.

WILLY:
Hmmm! Kind, caring and loving and most importantly, am handsome. All of that you never have.
                                                               
                                                                    GEORGE:
[Slapped Willy]

                                                                  WILLY:

[WILLY SCREAMS] Aw!........ What was that for?

GEORGE:
To remind you that I’m still your elder brother and I deserve some respect from you or anybody. Dumb-ass!

WILLY:
But that is not enough to slap my chick out my face? Elder brother.
[STRAINED VOICE]
[Woman SHOUT]



Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive. Lol!
 

Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this before I went to college and knew no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...