Thursday, January 14, 2016

My Fitctinal Story ( Post 4)




This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the first post, click here to do so. Enjoy!



MISS ROSE:
How are you willy?
WILLY:
I’m fine. Miss Rose and you?
MISS ROSE:
Did I tell you how cute you are Willy in case you haven’t notice everybody in the street love a humble boy like you…. Including they kids also.
WILLY:
Wow! That is sweet.[GIGGLE]
MISS ROSE:
I’ll advice you to be more careful and vigilant because you never know what might come upon you. Not everybody is trustworthy. Am I lying Goerge?
GEORGE:
Man! This is madness. What nonsense are you talking about woman?..... I have heard enough, come on. Willy! Let get out of here.[GRUNT]
WILLY:
Bye! Miss Rose.
MISS ROSE:
Bye! Willy.[LAUGHING]
GEORGE:
Come on now!
WILLY:
Right after you dude.[EXHALE] I’m certainly not sure what today will turn out. Oh, lord. Save me!
MISS ROSE:
Such a nice boy,I can smell evil revolving around him. God help him.



[MUMURING]
                                                        GEORGE:
Don’t tell me Willy that you have been listening to that psycho woman? She is crazy man! I can’t believe some people still dwell in this superstition thing. Is awful…… Wait a minute; you have been coming here for some stupid advice huh?
WILLY:
Give me a break. This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire live. Yeah. I called her Miss Rose, that was because I hear people call her that. I barely know her.
[WILLY PSST AND GRUNT]
GEORGE:
You never can tell, all this old woman they are hilarious. They could be funny at times.[SIGH]
WILLY:
However, I don’t think is you’re problem to worry about.
GEORGE:
Oh! No, no,no. Never! How can I be?[ smile] I’m sorry I slap you. Fish head!
WILLY:
You’re definitely welcome any day.
[BOTH LAUGHS]
STAGE 3:
24 HOURS LATER:
CAMERA CAPTURED WILL’S SCHOOL:
[INDISTINCT NOISE]
AMY:
Can I talk to you for a minute?
WILLY:

Stay tune. I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...