Thursday, January 14, 2016

Living With Oma 4

Oh yesterday and today has not be easy for me and my angel.

Yesterday was a sad day for me in that my angel caught a cold. You know when toddlers catch cold, they are cranky and grumpy. Yeah that was my angel yesterday. Being that she's my first baby. I was scared at a moment. I was restless and crying. Called the hospital and explained everything, the answer I got was it just a fever, give her Tylenol and she will be fine. And the coughing, was something else. She couldn't sleep because of constant coughing. It was horrible. My husband and I were eluded of sleep.  However, today is a lot better. She's getting better and she's able to play. Me on the other hand, I'm down and weak. Even typing and posting this, is a struggle. But on the good note. We are ok.Happy face!
I got to go because I'm still tired. Sorry I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...