Friday, January 15, 2016

Yey! It's Friday.

Today is such a lovely day. I'm so happy my angel and I are well again. I am more happier because my hubby stayed home to care for my angel. She likes it. It's going to be a long weekend being that next Monday will be Dr Martin Luther King day. It is holiday that day. Good thing for me because I will have an extra hand with my toddler.  Another good thing today, is that I used my hubby day off to go get my driver license renewed. He drove me and the baby to the DMV office and I was so happy to see that there wasn't much people there. It was quick. Loved it. Below is me waiting for my number to be called:

















I got my license renewed. Now I can go back to driving. I missed it for few days, only because I was waiting for hubby to have time off and drive me there. Good thing it's over. On our way back from the DMV office, We reroute to an Asian super center for some African food stuff. I in particular was hungry for a plantain and egg. Good thing we didn't have our breakfast before going to the DMV office. So as soon as I got home. I quickly dash into the kitchen to go fix us some delicious fried plantain and egg. See the picture below:
Yum! It was tasty. I made some tea by the side too. After this dish, I had no other choice than to sleep it off. Plantain to me is consider heavy meal. My angel and her dad are getting ready to leave for the library. So more time for me to knock myself off. Love it. Enjoy your Friday and I will do the same. Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...