Friday, January 15, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 5)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the first post, click here to do so. Enjoy!

                                                                         WILLY:


I’m all ears.
AMY:
I know what I said yesterday hurt you. But……..
WILLY:
At least I deserve the right to be angry. Huh?
AMY:
Absolutely, All I’m saying is that…… well I give up. I admit am sorry, very sorry to have called one of the cutest guy, if not they cutest guy in the whole timid. I’m sorry, I didn’t know what came over me. Please…. Forgive me.
WILLY:
[EXHALE]Well! Coming from the most beautiful girl here in Brooklyn technical high school, who are mine to be headstrong….. Is okey.
AMY:
Friends?
WILLY:
Yes friends. However, this time it is friends forever.
AMY:
Yeah. Come on, give me a hug.
WILLY:
In that case, I wish you stop keep offending me now and then. How about that?
[BOTH LAUGH]
CAMERA ROLL AT THE GANG LOUNGE:
GEORGE:
Hello!........ Can anybody here me?
[LIGHT ON AND STRANGE VOICE]




RUSH:
Who is that?
GEORGE:
Shoot, man. You scared the breath out of me.
[PANT AND BREATH HEAVILY]
RUSH:
Shut up! What the fuck are you doing here?

GEORGE:
Come on man. Easy! Easy! I need to see Mass.
RUSH:
[YELL] Boy you should know that coming here every now and then will get you into trouble.

GEORGE:
Whoa! Whoa! I don’t know what you’re talking about,  am here for some cocaine. Actually, I got no money with me right now but I promise, I’m gonna payoff my dealt in less than no time.

RUSH:
Nice try. Why don’t you take this?
[FERIOUSLY SPANK GEORGE IN THE HEAD]

GEORGE:
[GEORGE SHOUT]
Shit, man. What was that for?
[INDISTINCT VOICE]
GANG BOSS:




Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.

Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...