Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 10)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!




RUSH:
It was most be hard for you to digest huh? I wish I know when you were making such controversial negotiation, I would have alert you on what you’re getting yourself into…. Boy! This business is one hell of a job. Trust me.

GEORGE:
Wait! Are you saying there is more to it?

RUSH:
Absolutely. At this point, liver you’re trapped for life. You aren’t going anywhere and if you try anything stupid, you’re a dead man. Not even your family will escape it.

GEORGE:
Whoa!... way to go George. I’m such a damn fool. I don’t even know why I started this cocaine thing. I must be mad to thing that taking cocaine will subdue the jealousy I have for my brother. I Rather die than give out my brother on a platter of gold.[TEAR SPLITTERING]

[VOICE ECHOES]
                                                                RUSH:
Should I say, so be it.[CHUCKLES] See you on Friday.

STAGE 7:
FRIDAY MORNING:
CAMERA PEEP GEORGE/LIVER ROOM:
[TELRPHONE RINGING]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Hello!

GANG BOSS:
I assume you took what I told you to heart….[GRUNT] Don’t mess with me. Did I tell you that I have you’re parent in mind Ha! ha! ha![LAUGHING] think about it before dark today.
[PHONE BEEP]

GEORGE:
hoo..we! in your face George or should I say Liver. How did I find myself in such disgusting situation? I curse myself right now. Please…… God take my freaking life before dark.[MUMURING]

CAMERA STILL ROLLING:
EIGTH HOURS LATER:

WILLY:
Hey, dude. What are you doing at home by this time? I’m shock to see you lay down in couch by this time…. Come on….. dude say something…. Wow! It is obvious something isn’t right here. However, can you please…. Take me to the game. I’m kinda late. The game is suppose to start at 8pm, I can see it already 8:30mp.

GEORGE/LIVER:
 Sure! Sure! Why not?

WILLY:
Easy man.  I thought you were playing dumb a minute ago? Man! Seriously, you’re beginning to creep me out with your behavior lately. Aside that, I have to be at the game. Oh, goodness. I’m so late.

GEORGE/LIVER:
I’ll be right back. Let me get my car keys.

WILLY:
Seriously, wow! I have never seen the good side of this guys except when I was 10 years old. I hope all is well? But I got no choices.[MUMURING]

GEORGE/LIVER:
I get it. Shall we?
[CAR START AND SCREECH]

WILLY:
Oh! I don’t know what to say. Anyway, thanks for the offer.

GEORGE/LIVER:




Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...