Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 14)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!




WILLY:
[WILLY SHOUT]
Somebody help! Somebody help me…..[VOICE ECHOES]

STAGE 10:
COUPLE OF MINUTE LATER:
CAMERA CAPTURED SENATOR VICK’S APARTMENT:
[ORCHESTRA MUSIC PLAYING]
[PEOPLE CHATTERING]

SENATOR VICK:
Hello! Our queen. I hope you’re enjoying the party.

QUEEN ASHLEY:
[CHUCKLES]Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes I’m. They whole thing is surreal to me. In fact, I’m loving every moment of it.

SENATOR VICK:
I’m glad you’re enjoying it my queen.

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Thank you. But do you mind dropping the queen for now?... For God sake, I’m not a queen anymore.

SENATOR VICK:
Does it really matter? You’re still my queen no matter what.

QUEEN ASHLEY:
I’m flattered.
[BOTH LAUGHING]

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Well! I think I’ll be leaving now. My bed need me now cause I have a long trip ahead tomorrow.

SENATOR VICK:
Yes, yes. Thank you for honoring my invitation queen,I appreciate you’re presence here.[GIGGLING]

QUEEN ASHLEY:
My pleasure……. Ralph. Get me the driver, we’re leaving to the hotel now.

RALPH:
Yes my queen. Excuse me! Excuse me. Lord! Buckle up, the queen is done for the night.

LORD:
Okey.


QUEEN ASHLEY:
Bye! Senator Vick. I’m definitely giving you a call when I get back to California.[WAVE HAND]
[CAR START]

SENATOR VICK:
Have a nice trip[SENATOR YELL]

CAMERA ROLL AT THE MAIN ROAD:
[GUN SHUT]
[INDISTINCT CHATTERING]

RUSH:
Whoo! What is going on here?[GRUNTING]

SLIT:
Can somebody tell me we...... have not be ambush. Please……..[SLIT SHOUT]

TUG 1:



Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...