Sunday, January 17, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 7)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!



GANG BOSS:
You don’t want to talk? Has it occurred to you that I have no place for jokes in my business?
MASS:
No boss. Let me explain!
GANG BOSS:
When you meet the devil, you explain all the detail to him. Bastard? [GUN SHUT]
GEORGE:
[GEORGE SCREAMS]
Jesus!
GANG BOSS:
I call this replacement.
GEORGE:
How?

GANG BOSS:
You figure that out. Meanwhile, we have a meeting here by 12am. Don’t be late boy! Ha ha, ha, ha. [LAUGHING] How great I’m.

[GANG BOSS MUMURED]
[ELEVATROR OPEN AND DING]
GEORGE:
This is ridiculous; I can’t believe what just happened. Mass has been killed just like that. Holly shit!
                                                       
                                                              RUSH:
You better believe it because this is real word for you. As a hustler, this is how we run things. You mess up, you pay with your life, simple.

GEORGE:
Absolute madness that is what I call it. Oh, mass. I killed the poor guy…… I cause his death.[SOD] Oh lord, What have I done?

RUSH:
Talking about that, I hope you understand that you’re now one of us?
GEORGE:
What?... How do you mean?

RUSH:
Hmmm…. Come on, don’t give me that look. You heard the boss, he said you’re in for replacement.

GEORGE:
Slow down a bit. A little explanation will do no harm buddy.

RUSH:
Okey, okey! They boss is telling you that you have been replace with Mass. That means you’re one of us now.

GEORGE:
[GEORGE SCREAMS]
Huh!.. you got to be kidding me. How?.... Beside I have no experience in the business, am still in school.[GRUNT] Do you want my parent to kill me?

RUSH:
I don’t know about that. As for skills, you don’t worry, you will learn. Welcome to the cartel George…Ha,ha,ha.[LAUGHING]

GEORGE:
[GRUNT AND SOBBING]
Oh, lord. If am dreaming, please……. Wake me up. I can’t do these…..[YELL] am so screwed. Fuck!
STAGE 5:
CAMERA CAPTURED BROOKLYN TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL:



Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...