Thursday, July 13, 2017

Wow! My son is now 11 months old.

Go figure! My son is 11 months old and I couldn't be more happier and grateful to God. However, my challenge now is how to keep up with him. For those of you who do not know me, I am a stay at home mother with two kids. My 3 year old daughter and my 11 months old son. They are amazing and they happened to be the greatest gift/blessing from God no doubt. However, I am tired. I am tired of yelling, screaming and crying at the same time. These kids are dealing with me on a daily basis. They are probably sick of seeing me every minute of the day and so do I. I know my daughter wishes to go to daycare. But I cannot afford daycare money for now. Therefore, They have to stay with me.

 But what a minute, this was suppose to be all about my son.  Oh well, let say I now know what it takes to have a boy in the house. He hasn't started walking yet but the headaches he gives me are out of this world. I guess he is the new Dora the explorer because he loves to explore. Sometimes, it a bit tiring. I am drained. Please mothers, step-mothers, nanny etc, if you have an 11 months old boy at home and you've managed to figure out your routine with him, I need  to hear from you asap.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...