Sunday, January 17, 2016

What A Sick Weekend.

This weekend has been very horrible for me. I have been sick friends. It been very bad for me. Just when I thought the sickness was over, I was yet again hit with cold and cough. Last night was horrible. Sorry I am posting this late and that's because I am just now getting energy. I can't really say much about my day. On a flip side, I can down to the living room and just discovered that Pittsburgh-Steelers and Denver- Broncos are playing their 'Playoff'. Oh great. Another thing to add to my sickness. To make the matter worse, the game seem not to be going anywhere. Argh! The game is currently at 13 points for Steelers and 12 points for Broncos. Not even gonna stress myself about it. Just want to concentrate on getting better. From my side of the world goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...