Friday, January 29, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 16)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!




TUG 1:
Forget it! Let get out of here quick before the cops arrive… Damn it! I lost the other dude too. Got to go move…..[TUG 1 SCREAMING]

STAGE 11:
CAMERA CAPTURED THE CRIME SCENE:
[CAR SCREECH AND STOP]

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Holly Moses! Wait.... lord stop the car. What in God's name happened here? The whole place is in mess.
[QUEEN PANT]
[INDISTINCT VOICE]
[WILLY YELLING]

WILLY:
Help me, help! help!

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Quiet guys! Did any of you hear what I just heard? I mean, I’m hearing a little boy’s voice from that direction. Ralph! Check over that car.

RALPH:
[RALPH SCREAMS]
Jesus!... My queen is a boy in a pull of blood.

QUEEN ASHLEY:
[GASP] Oh my gosh! What a little boy.Ralph! take him to the car, we have to rush him to the hospital. Probably when we get there, we’ll call the cops.

RALPH:
That is a good idea my queen.

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Start the car, it is scary out here.[TREMBLING AND GAGGING]
[WING BLOWING]

THE NEXT DAY:
CAMERA VIEWED BOTH SCHOOL AND MR JASON APARTMENT:
[PHONE RINGING]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Hello!

AMY:
Is me Willy. What they hell were you doing at home yesterday? You miss the damn game.

GEORGE/LIVER:
Hey! Who are you?

AMY:
Oh! ….. my name is Amy. Amy Lill. I’m Willy’s friend and classmate. Beside what is wrong with Willy? Why is he not picking his call.

GEORGE/LIVER:
Hey! Look here, Willy is not home. He went to our mom’s hometown.[SIGH]

AMY:
[GASP] How could he? It is very unlike Willy. He can’t just travel without telling anybody. Please…. Could you tell me for the last time, is anything wrong with him.[PANTING]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Wait! Wait! Wait!.. listen to me punk-ass! Willy is not home and stop calling his number. Do you hear me? Asshole! [SHOUT AND GRUNT]

[PHONE BEEP]
MRS JASON:






Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...