Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 8)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!



PHILLIP:
Hey, guys. Have you heard? The time and game has be reschedule.
ZACH:
Why?

PHILLIP:
I have no idea. The game has been move to Friday and time is 8pm.

WILLY:
It can be. I mean it horrible. Nothing at such has happened in the history of this school that football is played by 8pm in the night. Never!

ZACK:
How can they do that? In fact, am done whining. Maybe, we should ask coach. He knows better.

WILLY:
I don’t think my opinion matters in this conversation… All right guys, see you later. Bye!
[WILLY CHUCKLES]
CAMERA PEEP COACH OFFICE:

PHILLIP:
Hey, coach.

COACH:
Whoa!  Guys what are you two doing here? ain’t you suppose to be at the field training?

ZACK:
Why should I be training my ass up with the expectant of playing tomorrow.[SIGH]

PHILLIP:
His is right coach. Don’t you think we deserve the right to know about the decision you take at times? For God sake, we have been on that field since three weeks, working our butt off.[whimper]

COACH:
[EXHALE] Well I know you guys deserve to know, beside I was gonna tell you guys before you walk into my office…. Nevertheless, I got a call from the opponent team coach and he told me that one of their best player sustained an injury during their training yesterday.[SIGH] So you see, it's not my fault nor the school fault.

ZACH:
And the time change, does it has something to do with that also?

COACH:
Honestly, I don’t know. Okey, guys. That is enough. Now let get back to the field…..[ALL WALKING] How  about we consider this as an opportunity to beat these guys. Come on, we can do it.

ZACK:
Yes we can.

PHILLIP:
Definitely.
[ALL CLAP,SHOUT AND  CHUCHKLES]
STAGE 6:
CAMERA ROLL AT ROLL AT ILLUMINATED ROOM:
[LIGHT  REVOLVING]

GANG BOSS:
You! What is your name?

GEORGE:
George! My name is George.

GANG BOSS:
That is nonsense. Don’t bother I have a name for you.

GEORGE:

Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...