Tuesday, February 2, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 17)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!





[PHONE BEEP]

                                                         MRS JASON:
Who was that George?[yells]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Nobody.

MRS JASON:
I’m so worried George. Do you mind telling me where exactly you took your bother to last night?…[EXHALE] I can’t take this anymore, you have to go look for your bother.[WHIMPERING]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Why are you behaving as if i know what happen to Willy? Like I said earlier on, I dropped him off at school yesterday. Don’t worry mom, probably the game was played a bit late and he decide to pass the night with his friends. However, I just remembered that his friend never had a car, so you see he has to stay back…. You know how chicken your son is. So relax mom.[EXHALE SOFTLY]

MRS JASON:
In that case, what is taking him so long to comeback this morning? Maybe something went wrong, I’m so scared. Oh goodness!
[SCREAMS AND SOB]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Mom….. easy! It is too early to predict calamity. I know Willy he is perfectly okey. So calm down before you course yourself heart attack.[GROAN]

STAGE 12:
CAMERA ROLL AT LONG ISLAND COLLEGE HOSPITAL:
[MONITOR BEEPING]

WILLY:
What are I’m doing here?[MUMURED]

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Relax son…. You'll be okey.

WILLY:
[WILLY YELL] How did I get in here?

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Shh……. Son, calm down. You’re hurting yourself.


WILLY:
Answer the damn question!
[WILLY SCREAMS]

QUEEN ASHLEY:
Okey! Okey! I rescued you last night in they middle of the road laying in a pull of blood. But you’re all right.
[QUEEN PANICK]

DOCTOR PATT:
Excuse me ma, what is happening here? The conversation is quite loud.

QUEEN ASHLEY:
I’m sorry doc.

DOCTOR PATT:
Is all right……. So what is your name boy and who are you’re parent?

WILLY:
I don’t know.

QUEEN ASHLEY:
[GASP]Oh, lord.

DOCTOR PATT:
You don’t know or you can’t remember…..[SIGH]….. is okey. Just relax your mind and try to remember something. For instance, you’re family and where you stay.




Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...