Sunday, August 13, 2017

What kind of witch hunt is this?


I have struggle over the years to get ahead and this applies to whatever I do. However, the moment I feel like I can finally catch a break, something just happened. I am heart broken right now. Not only did I lose my materials on my blog, I can’t even find them on my computer. Like really 😢? What kind of witch hunt is this? Why is my life this way? I was so glad that I finally found the path to follow with my blogging career and this? This disaster of me losing my most important blog posts sets me a thousand foot backwards. I don’t know what to do now. No kidding I am heart broken 😟. Like who did I offend? Sorry readers that I am sounding this way. I don’t know what else to do. Maybe, I should give up. But I can’t give up. I am not a quitter. Ugh! This is hard.

How can a young blogger like me be having such mistakes? What I am to do now. God I believe in you and it not a coincident that today is Sunday. Also, that I went to church. Please help me get ahead. I love blogging and I need some advice and help.


Thanks
I am humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...