Monday, January 25, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 13)




This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!


WILLY:
George! What are we doing in this place?[PANT]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Don’t be scared, just wait in the car I’m coming……. I have to give my friend the keys.

WILLY:
How on earth would somebody leave in a deserted and isolated place like this? This you’re friend, does he have a name?

GEORGE/LIVER:
Off course. Shhh! A minute please…..

[GEORGE MUMURED]
[DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYING]
[FOOTSTEP APPROACH]
[METAL CLICKING]

GEORGE/LIVER:
Hey, rush. His here. tell me exactly what is gonna happen to my brother now?.... I’m so scared to death.[PANTING ANG GROANING]
                                                         
RUSH:
I have know idea. When you see the boss, remember to ask  him that.[SCOFF]
                                                      
                                                          GEORGE/LIVER:
I just pray I’m not making the biggest mistake of my life.[SIGH]
                                                            
                                                                       RUSH:
Too late for regrets.[CHUCKLES] Do you mind? We have a long way to go. Guys!.... let move.
[SHOUT]

WILLY:
[BREATHING HEAVILY] So George ditch me huh. Speaking of that, I hope he did not abandon me in the middle of nowhere?[PANTING AND GAGGLING] Gosh!.. I’m so nervous.

GEORGE/LIVER:
Guys get him out of my car first…. Hey, guys. Don’t forget I’m dead.
[WIND FLAPPING]
[FOOTSTEP APPROACH RAPIDLY]

WILLY:
Who are you?. Hold on for a second, I’m waiting for my brother.

[COLLECTIVE LAUGH]

WILLY:
What is funny guys?.... I said i’m  waiting for my brother George, he just left some seconds ago to give his friend his keys, his coming back.[PANTING]

RUSH:
Oh, Poor thing. How about waiting for him in our car? Trust me I’m gonna take care of you.
[EVIL CHUCKLES]

WILLY:
Wait! Are you telling me my brother trade me to you?


RUSH:
Maybe or maybe not.

WILLY:
I swear to God when I see him, I’ll kill him. I promise.

RUSH:
Wow! Interesting. Now enough of these chart. Slit start the damn car!
[CAR START AND TIRE SCREECH]




Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...