Saturday, January 23, 2016

My Fictional Story (Post 11)



This is a continuation of my script titled "Sold Out" If you haven't read the other posts, click here to do so. Enjoy!



GEORGE/LIVER:
Man! Come on, Willy you should be worrying you’re head about the game now.
WILLY:
Yeah. Seriously, I really have to catch-up with the game.
[PHONE RING]
GEORGE/LIVER:
Hello!
GANG BOSS:
I hope you’re on your way to the club. Remember the distant is quit far. Don’t  fuck your family up.
GEORGE/LIVER:
Yeah! Yeah!
[GAGGLING AND GRUNT]
WIILY:
Anything the matter?
GEORGE/LIVER:
Um…….. Nothing. Can I ask you for a favor?
WILLY:
Sure. Why not?

GEORGE/LIVER:
I have to give my friend his house key, his parent are back from their trip.

WILLY:
Oh really! Why not. I’m just hope it won’t take long because the game is only for two hours and I can’t afford to miss the championship finals.

GEORGE/LIVER:
Absolutely not. I’ll make hast.

[HONK HORN]
[DRAMATIC MUSIC]

STAGE 8:
 30 MINUTE LATER:
CAMERA STILL ROLLING:

WILYY:
I never knew your friend leave in another country entirely.

GEORGE/LIVER:
Why did you say that?

WILLY:
[SHOUT] Because it is taking us hours to get there.

GEORGE/LIVER:
Don’t worry , we will get there very soon.

WILLY:
Don’t give me that crab! That was exactly what you said a couple of minute ago. George! I’ll be furious if I miss that game.

GEORGE/LIVER:
We are almost there. Sorry Willy.

WILLY:
[SCOFF]                  
[GEORGE CLEAR THROAT]
CAMERAS ROLL IN SCHOOL:

[INDISTINCT SHOUTING AND CHEERING]
[AUDIENCE SCRESMING]
AMY:
Matt where is willy?

MATT:
Whoo! I should be asking you that?[CHUCKLES] I wasn’t in school yesterday. So you probably might have seen him. Didn’t you?

                                                                AMY:
Correct. But he promise never to miss the game for the world. I don’t know what's happening, I’m worried right now.
[AMY BREATH SOFTLY]

MATT:
Don’t worry your heard for nothing. He will be here anytime soon. I know from heart to heart that Willy won’t miss this game. Come on Amy, cheer up!  Is there anything I need to know because obviously from the tone of your voice I think you’re falling for him.

AMY:
[LAUGH] What tone are you talking about/ Matt……. Don’t be stupid Matt!..Okey, no.

MATT:
Huh!

AMY:
Okey, yes. I have falling in love with him. It has been eating me up so badly that I can’t even focus or concentrate on myself without me dreaming about him. It crazy you know?
[AMY SMILE]

MATT:
Wheee…. Seriously that is. In fact, I don’t even know what to say about it…. Please pardon my attitude. It's still a shock to me.




Stay tune
I welcome any criticism but be sensitive.
Disclaimer all story was pen written by me. Though fictional but mine. Read it while bearing in mind that I wrote this when I had no knowledge of grammatical error. I am posting it raw no editing yet. I will be posting every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...